WHO IS IT FOR : The training courses RME preparer level are aimed at all those people, individuals or companies who wish to deepen their knowledge in the field of motorsport .
LOCATION: The course will be held at our offices at via G. Galluzzi 14 Casalmaggiore (CR)
REGISTRATION: The courses are limited. Maximum 20 people for each date. The right of participation will be determined by the order of receipt of entries.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: It ' requires a basic understanding of the mechanics of the main concepts and techniques workshop.
TEACHING MATERIALS: In support of the course was created a manual , written specifically about the content that will be used during class and remain the property of the participant.
CERTIFICATION: After completing the course will receive a certificate which will certify participation in the " COURSE PREPARATORY ROBBY MOTO ENGINEERING " . Also at our website , you will create a special page AUTHORIZED TRAINING CENTERS reserved for ROBBY MOTO where you will be putting all the names of the participating companies.
THEACHER:The courses will be taught by Mr. Roberto Papetti , Mr Stefano Rivetti , Eng. Luke Tadioli .
DURATION AND PROGRAM: The course will be for a period of two days when the parties will alternate theoretical and practical parts , following the two -day program in detail
- REVIEW OF THEORY OF INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE
- EFFICIENCY AND POWER
- THE MECHANICAL EFFICIENCY AND REDUCING THE FRICTION
1. The mechanical efficiency : general
2. Tolerances ( Practice: Simulation motor coupling bushings - shaft )
3. The lateral thrusts of the piston and the connecting rod length
5. The surface coatings
6. Lubrication ( contact pressure , the tangential velocity of the oil on the bearings etc )
- FLUID DYNAMICS OF THE ENGINE AND ITS IMPROVEMENT
1. The volumetric efficiency : general
2. Speed, pressure drop , turbulence ( Practice: Try to flow bench )
3. The airbox and the variation of the supply pressure
4. The intake ports ( Practice: Calco conducted more cycle speed)
5. The distribution and its graph ( Practice: Changing regulation timings )
6. The turbulence within the cylinder
- THERMODYNAMICS OF THE ENGINE AND ITS IMPROVEMENT
1. The theory of combustion and combustion efficiency : general
2. The combustion chamber compression ratio , its measurement and modification, changes to the geometry
3. The squish : description , size , importance ( Practice: Simulation detection value squish )
4. The fuel for racing engines
5. The heat exchange and cooling of the engine
- FUEL INJECTION AND IGNITION
1. Engine control systems : general and types.
2. The ski series , the possibility of intervention
3. The competition systems and data loggers
- MAPPING THE TEST BENCH , STATIC AND DYNAMIC
1. Static and dynamic test benches , types and differences
2. The mapping procedure static bench
3. Transients and procedures can be performed on a chassis dynamometer
4. The setting end on the race and the self-mapping
ACCOMMODATION : A few steps from our factories ( a few meters) is a 2 star hotel ( Hotel Cornish & Co ) with which we are operating. The price for bed and breakfast is 45 Euros . The price for the dinner 15 euro . The lunches are included in the total cost of the course.Bookings must be made direct to us at this email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
NB : the Robbymoto training is only in italian language